RE: [mach1mach2cnc] Re: Mill Wizard is about to go full price

  • Joe Macmurchie
    Message 1 of 107 , Jul 4, 2013
      I love it. <Grin>

      Regards,

      -Joemac

      Victoria, BC Canada

      From: mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com [mailto:mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of ptegler
      Sent: Thursday, July 04, 2013 8:23 PM
      To: mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Re: Mill Wizard is about to go full price

      ha ha ha a hahha a a

      ....you can tell the age of programmers when all they know is what the
      book(s) say

    • art2
      Message 107 of 107 , Jul 5, 2013
        Tony:

        >>It's not hard to follow the MS guidelines

        No , its not. But Ive personally never forgiven them for the months of my life lost using .ini files
        in earlier recommendations. The amount of support time I paid for that is amazing...

        So, if by using a C:\ folder location I can get some of that time back..so be it.. :)

        www.gearotic.com