Mach4- Darwin Printer Port Manual

  • Bloy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2013
      Thanks, Art, for the manual. I hope I can make good use of it.
      Located here...

      John Meissner
    • James Connerton
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2013
        Art,    Yes,  thanks for the info about the Darwin Pules engine.  It looks to be a big advancement over the existing Mach 3 pules engine.  I noticed some confusing verbiage in the manual.  Page 11, "Repeat the following for all inputs to your system."   I suggest, "Repeat the following for all outputs from your system."  or something to that affect.
        You are special.
        Jim

        From: Bloy <jmnotions@...>
        Subject: [mach1mach2cnc] Mach4- Darwin Printer Port Manual
        To: mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sunday, June 30, 2013, 9:36 AM

        Thanks, Art, for the manual. I hope I can make good use of it.

        Located here...

        John Meissner

      • art2
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2013
          Jim:

          Thanks for the correction. The manual was placed there just in case anyone wondered about how the timer will work in future and in case
          anyone would notice typo's and such. Ive corrected that one. , Unfortunately I had a report this week from a tester who had Darwin running
          under Win8, that the Win 8.1 preview now refuses to run it. So it looks like Darwin will primarily be a legacy device, though I pretty much knew
          that when creating it. :)

          www.gearotic.com

          From: Bloy <jmnotions@...>
          To: mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com