Re: new webpage :)

  • nc_karl
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 26, 2013
      Give me a break! The try before you buy symbol!

      Karl

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 27, 2013
        What ? Don't have a cow ;) ... Todd made that as a joke and I liked it
        LOL That IS how we feel about software. you need to try before you buy.

        On 6/26/2013 10:07 PM, nc_karl wrote:
        > Give me a break! The try before you buy symbol!
        >
        > Karl
        >

        > --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, Brian Barker<brianb@...> wrote:
        >> Hello all,
        >> If you have any time you should swing over to the webpage and have a
        >> look http://www.machsupport.com/ . Todd, Richard and Scott did a nice
        >> job shifting over to a new server and making the new webpage (thanks
        >> guys). I hope you will all find this webpage better to navigate. You
        >> should find more information on the products as well as the docs to go
        >> with them. please tell me if you have any issues with the webpage :)
        >>
        >> Thanks
        >> Brian

      • testfly2
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 27, 2013
          I seen that as well. But was not bothered by it.

          Maybe a parachute image of some type would be better.

          Just-say-en