Re: [mach1mach2cnc] new webpage :)

  • Calum MacLeod
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 25, 2013
      Good one, nice job everyone. I like the new site.

      Cheers
      Calum
      On 26/06/2013 12:29 a.m., Brian Barker wrote:

      > Hello all,
      > If you have any time you should swing over to the webpage and have a
      > look http://www.machsupport.com/ . Todd, Richard and Scott did a nice
      > job shifting over to a new server and making the new webpage (thanks
      > guys). I hope you will all find this webpage better to navigate. You
      > should find more information on the products as well as the docs to go
      > with them. please tell me if you have any issues with the webpage :)
      >
      > Thanks
      > Brian

    • marvfrankel
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 26, 2013
        Brian,
        It works very well for me. Thanks to all the guys.

        Marv Frankel
        Los Angeles

        --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, Brian Barker <brianb@...> wrote:

        > Hello all,
        > If you have any time you should swing over to the webpage and have a
        > look http://www.machsupport.com/ . Todd, Richard and Scott did a nice
        > job shifting over to a new server and making the new webpage (thanks
        > guys). I hope you will all find this webpage better to navigate. You
        > should find more information on the products as well as the docs to go
        > with them. please tell me if you have any issues with the webpage :)
        >
        > Thanks
        > Brian

      • nc_karl
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 26, 2013
          Give me a break! The try before you buy symbol!

          Karl

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 27, 2013
            What ? Don't have a cow ;) ... Todd made that as a joke and I liked it
            LOL That IS how we feel about software. you need to try before you buy.

            On 6/26/2013 10:07 PM, nc_karl wrote:
            > Give me a break! The try before you buy symbol!
            >
            > Karl
            >

            > --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, Brian Barker<brianb@...> wrote:
            >> Hello all,
            >> If you have any time you should swing over to the webpage and have a
            >> look http://www.machsupport.com/ . Todd, Richard and Scott did a nice
            >> job shifting over to a new server and making the new webpage (thanks
            >> guys). I hope you will all find this webpage better to navigate. You
            >> should find more information on the products as well as the docs to go
            >> with them. please tell me if you have any issues with the webpage :)
            >>
            >> Thanks
            >> Brian

          • testfly2
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 27, 2013
              I seen that as well. But was not bothered by it.

              Maybe a parachute image of some type would be better.

              Just-say-en