RE: [mach1mach2cnc] Digest Number 9594

  • Tony Smith
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 21, 2013
      > I dont have the problem. Even on iphone.
      > I read individual emails, when I have time, and not the digest.
      >
      > Just a hint..

      Here's another hint - not everyone does things like you do. It seems you
      and the point have missed each other.

      Go to Yahoo, switch on the digest.

      Report back with your experiences.

      Tony
    • lscesuk
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 21, 2013
        --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, d zilm <lc_80@...> wrote:

        > Guys,
        >
        > PLEASE DO NOT include the stuff thats not directly relevent to the current thread.
        >
        > It makes it diccicult to readon smaller screens (like mobiles), just clogs up the system witht eh same mesasge replicated  x^9 times.
        > Also any new inforamtion will probably be overlooked as people scroll right past it looking for the next usabel message.
        >
        > Take this message as an example what NOT to do.  Its over 88K of message which less than 1/3rd is actually unique.  Please snip out the repetitive stuff.

        You did not provide a very good example EXCEPT why it should be enforced that top posters are not allowed to quote below the answer !!!
        ONLY including relevant material is much easier if one is in the habit of posting in-line/bottom so that all the advertising crap gets removed as well as the unnecessary text.

        ( Posted on-line because none of my email replies are getting through to yahoogroups and their support list only works if one can email them! )