Re: [mach1mach2cnc] mach3 problem

  • Paul A. Boccolucci
    Message 1 of 31 , Jun 19, 2013
      so...that was just bull when they told me that it would cost an additional $100.00 a year to renew both sheetcam and mach3...(after the first free year...)...boy they got me good.
      Paul

      http://www.realstuffgalleryandgifts.com

      Paul A. Boccolucci
      Real Stuff Gallery and Gifts
      10155 Route 219
      West Valley, NY 14171
      716 592 0552

      Message 31 of 31 , Jun 20, 2013
        DAVE,
        Shilohs and blacksmithing are BOTH awesome...the older I get...the less blacksmithing...and the more with my shiloh friends. We were breeding them...and just got my female fixed. Now I have my eyes open for a female puppy...to maybe have a few litters with...My male is just too awesome to not stud.
        Thanks for the cnc input. I think that now...the viper tech will maybe respond to me...