Re: CSMIO/IP-A Rigid tapping

  • Hood
    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 16, 2013
      Sorry, missed this and just noticed it today.
      The tool changer came free with the Chiron ;) It is the standard Chiron basket tool changer that comes with the machine. I bought the Chiron for just slightly more than scrap price, I paid £600 for it and have probably spent a further £1,500- £2,000 on it, not including my time of course.

      Hood