Re: Encoder + Stepper motor

  • ev0luti0n.2007
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 13 9:00 AM
      I have a stepper system with a G540 & Mach3. I would like to "close the loop" from my Jenix scales. I understand I need a KFLOP board.
      Can anyone provide wiring directions and necessary procedures to accomplish thi

      --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, "tmday7" <tmday88@...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      > KFLOP takes the commands from Mach3 and signals from encoder and handles all motion. Mach3 has no idea of closing the loop. KFLOP takes the Commanded moves from Mach3 and compares that to what the encoder is reading then makes adjustment to axis as it is moving.
      > Here is link to the company of KFLOP board.
      > www.dynomotion.com
      >
      > Troy

    • tmday7
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 13 11:33 AM
        First thing you will need is the pinouts of cables on your scales. And any other electrical info on scales.
        Troy