Obscure question

  • marvfrankel
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2013
      Guys,
      The Homing/Limits tutorial video on the Artsoft web site shows a solid red box as the table size, when you change the display mode. When I open Mach3 and turn on display mode, the table size box shows as a white dashed box. Is there something I'm doing wrong, and can it be changed?

      Marv Frankel
      Los Angeles
    • Stan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2013
        Marv, if you go to config on the main menu and then toolpath you will be able to change your colors and table settings...

        Stan
        Sent from my BlackBerry�