Campbelldesigns.com web page

  • Bob Campbell
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22, 2013
      Guys,

      My server guy has uploaded my www.campbelldesigns.com web page files to a
      new server. It is up and running. It may take Google a little while to sort
      things out and remove the warnings.

      Thanks for your patients. There are too many bad guys out there trying to
      make life difficult.

      Bob Campbell

    • Marv Frankel
      Message 2 of 2 , May 23, 2013
                Bob,
                   Thanks for the heads up. I'm glad it wasn't something I did wrong.

        Marv Frankel
        Los Angeles

        Home 310-645-4830
        Cell    310-804-6681