Re: setting up work square

  • Terry Parker
    Message 1 of 11 , May 20 2:14 PM
      With plasma/flame cutting you can also dry run the outside profile without cutting to MAKE sure it cuts on the material and shift the program to fit the plate(;-)

      (;-) TP

      --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, o1bigtenor <o1bigtenor@...> wrote:

      > Now it would be even more useful if you could put the plate on the cutting
      > deck and move the machine to the corners of the piece and have the software
      > accommodate the plate. Its hard work moving 1" plate!!! D
      >
      > On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 8:19 AM, arthur prescott <zpilotz@...> wrote:
      >
      > > YEP

    • Henri Monnier
      Message 2 of 11 , May 21 6:57 AM
        I used the machine to cut the fence shown in the picture. That way it IS SQUARE to the axies. It has lots of holdowns attached to hold your workpieces. When it gets too cut up, a new one is easy to cut.