Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Encoder + Stepper motor

  • fortino tan
    Message 1 of 9 , May 17, 2013
      Gustavo,

      Granitedevices.com.

      It is a universal drivers. You can drive stepper, dc brush, and brushless ac servo with it.

      Fortino

      Sent from my iPad

      On 17 Mei 2013, at 01:05, "Gustavo Bittencourt" <gurob@...> wrote:

      > Fortino
      >
      > Where I can buy it? The encoder would work like I said or would have the positioning corrected automaticaly?
      >
      > Att
      > Gustavo

    • ev0luti0n.2007
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 13, 2013
        I have a stepper system with a G540 & Mach3. I would like to "close the loop" from my Jenix scales. I understand I need a KFLOP board.
        Can anyone provide wiring directions and necessary procedures to accomplish thi

        --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, "tmday7" <tmday88@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        > KFLOP takes the commands from Mach3 and signals from encoder and handles all motion. Mach3 has no idea of closing the loop. KFLOP takes the Commanded moves from Mach3 and compares that to what the encoder is reading then makes adjustment to axis as it is moving.
        > Here is link to the company of KFLOP board.
        > www.dynomotion.com
        >
        > Troy

      • tmday7
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 13, 2013
          First thing you will need is the pinouts of cables on your scales. And any other electrical info on scales.
          Troy