Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Shifting an image

  • Michael Itco
    Message 1 of 3 , May 15, 2013
      Sorry Rupert,
      That didn't work well for me, you said the icon with 4arrows which i'm not seeing, if you are speaking of the 3axis pointers, when i did what you said everything is moving even the work area. I thought that the image only will move whereby i could shift it to the work area.
      On another thread somewhere I read a while back about regenerating the tool path from one point to another but I cannot remember how the discussion went.

      Itco_tt.