Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Re: D&M 4S machining center

  • Russell Dunn
    Message 1 of 27 , May 7 11:54 AM
      On 7 May 2013, at 20:43, "drexelad" <alexdrechsel87@...> wrote:

      > I should have thought about Sherline, but thanks again for the heads up. The gecko g540 showed up. Last week I started to remove everything from the rear service panel to make room for the new parts. I remember seeing a wiring diagram on gecko's website. Should I follow that for wiring up the new machine? If anyone has any pictures of their set up I wouldn't mind taking a look :). Also, what kind of wire should I use for everything?

      Alex and group,

      I wired my G540 exactly as per the Gecko documentation, back in 2008. And it has never ever hiccuped since.
      Re wiring, I purchased my wire in all the different colours from an Auto spares outlet. The wire gauge I don't know but it is what they use for wiring trailers for hooking up to your car. And I have the added plus in that I can colour code just about everything except what I had for breakfast. :-))

      Russell Dunn
      Ferlach, Austria