strange y axis actions

  • johnray155
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2013
      hi all

      l have been using my chinese cnc for about 9mths with mach 3 and vectric aspire.
      could someone please help me,this problem only started about 3 days ago,
      l start cutting vectric 3d and the y axis goes way over what is spposed
      to be the extent of the cut, on its return to start another cut instead of going back to zero it starts the second cut the same distance from the zero as it over cut on the first pass,
      l have tried callibrating and thats ok, also the x and z axis, are fine.
      can any one please help.