Re: Slightly off topic - Now has anyone received their Jo...

  • Jack&Sylvia
    Message 1 of 26 , May 2, 2013
      I received 2, from the Kick start program. They were late but he kept
      us in the loop at that time. I live in Canada as does Edmond. At that
      time I paid $60.00 each plus shipping. I think the ones on E Bay do not
      have a case, Mine do. I hooked one up and I have not got it running
      correctly yet but I think that could be my fault. Otherwise its a good
      and well made pendant. I hope Edmond gets his OK. Jack

    • Edmund
      Message 2 of 26 , May 3, 2013
        Jack,

        thanks for having faith in this guy, I'm sure you are right, but you are a happy customer in fact it seems all purchasers are very satisfied, so I'm the odd one out, I have left 5 messages in his Kickstarter inbox over 5 days, also left a message on his face book, unable to contact him on eBay,I have had to get a friend in USA to leave a message on his question about item window on eBay, feel like I should send him an INVOICE for all the time I am wasting, its all turning into a SAGA,

        Its Friday today nothing in the mail, so that's three weeks and two days, SAT and SUN, coming up, then it will be 4 weeks, I wonder, its getting to be exciting times, feeling like a little boy looking forward to Christmas

        My recommendation to members would be, with this guy you pays your money you take your chances, he needs to take a course in public relations, if you buy from him be prepared, if there is anything wrong with his product after you receive it GOD HELP YOU,

        My next effort will be to make contact with Ebay complaints dept,

        .........Edmund.........

        --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, Jack&Sylvia <jackch3@...> wrote:

        > I received 2, from the Kick start program. They were late but he kept
        > us in the loop at that time. I live in Canada as does Edmond. At that
        > time I paid $60.00 each plus shipping. I think the ones on E Bay do not
        > have a case, Mine do. I hooked one up and I have not got it running
        > correctly yet but I think that could be my fault. Otherwise its a good
        > and well made pendant. I hope Edmond gets his OK. Jack

      • Andy Wander
        Message 3 of 26 , May 3, 2013
          So I just have to respond.

          The first part of your message I agree totally with-but the second to last
          paragraph just isn't borne out by the facts we know. A couple of hundred
          customers, and you are the only one who has voiced any kind of complaint.
          Have you considered that maybe your emails are going to SPAM or something?
          Or that he got sick, or ...?

          I understand that you are upset and want your pendant, I would feel that way
          too. But I would bet $10 it is a simple misunderstanding or communication
          breakdown, that will be rectified. What possible reason could he have for
          fulfilling all of the other orders, and then purposely leaving you in the
          lurch?

          Andy Wander

          _____

          Message 4 of 26 , May 3, 2013
            Andy,

            yes I have considered that he could be sick, I have also considered the problem could be our wonderful postal system and its gone awry, I' have also considered he forgot to mail it, I think I have been very patient on the whole considering I waited from middle of NOV 2012 until finally contacting him on the 9th of April this year to find out why I had not received it yet, at this part of this letter I am going to download his acknowledgement to that contact, bearing in mind I had to hunt for him that time as well, And I do acknowledge it was partly my fault in that instance, but why is it so hard to make contact with this man,I have spent hours searching and drafting letters all over the world or so it seems, its not my fault he doesn't check his emails he's doing a half arse job, I'm wasting my time on the keyboard when I could be in my shop,

            The message below was posted on the 9th of Aprill after I managed to get hold of him, that's almost 4 weeks ago, I think I need an explanation from what has taken place since the 9th,

            Let me make it perfectly clear I'm not accusing him of purposely leaving me in the lurch, I'm pissed because I;m still waiting for my package, and until I get in touch with this man I haven't a clue,

            Oh my goodness Walter, I'm sorry!

            I'm sorry about the delay, I don't check the yahoo email often because for some reason I get every message from every board I am a member of, which is hundreds of emails a day and I just can't sift through them all.

            I honestly thought every Kickstarter pendant had Long ago been delivered, I think I see why I missed yours, your pledge somehow got put into the reward tier:

            "Even if CNC isn't your thing, every dollar counts! Thanks for your support."

            This tier didn't have a reward, and was meant for those that wanted to pitch in a few bucks to be nice.

            I see that you pledged $70 though, and that you probably meant to put it into the "complete Mach 3 pendant for January" tier, so I will happily send you one. I'm guessing it is the Mach3 pendant you are after correct?

            I will mail it out in the morning, Most of the orders to Canada got there in less than a week.

            Again, I'm sorry for the mix up, if this would have shown up in the correct reward tier you would have gotten it long ago. I should have checked the tiers that offered no reward before I closed the project out.

            -Jerome

            --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, "Andy Wander" <ohawiseguyeh@...> wrote:

            > So I just have to respond.
            >

            > The first part of your message I agree totally with-but the second to last
            > paragraph just isn't borne out by the facts we know. A couple of hundred
            > customers, and you are the only one who has voiced any kind of complaint.
            > Have you considered that maybe your emails are going to SPAM or something?
            > Or that he got sick, or ...?
            >

            > I understand that you are upset and want your pendant, I would feel that way
            > too. But I would bet $10 it is a simple misunderstanding or communication
            > breakdown, that will be rectified. What possible reason could he have for
            > fulfilling all of the other orders, and then purposely leaving you in the
            > lurch?
            >

            > Andy Wander
            >
            > _____
          • Dave
            Message 5 of 26 , May 3, 2013
              Edmund,

              Jerome referred to two different email addresses: dtrobotics@...
              and dtrobotics@...

              Have you tried both of those??

              As an aside, what is also interesting is that of all of the buyers
              buying ready to run units via Kickstarter, 104 bought Mach3 ready units,
              and 45 bought LinuxCNC ready to run units.

              However, while Jerome pumped the Mach3 community hard to promote the Jog
              It pendant, he never pumped the LinuxCNC email list. He only made one
              announcement on the LinuxCNC forum which does not get a lot of traffic.
              That is a lot more LinuxCNC pendants sold than I expected.

              Dave

              On 5/3/2013 10:22 PM, Edmund wrote:

> [...]
              > <ohawiseguyeh@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > So I just have to respond.
              > >

              > > The first part of your message I agree totally with-but the second
              > to last
              > > paragraph just isn't borne out by the facts we know. A couple of hundred
              > > customers, and you are the only one who has voiced any kind of
              > complaint.
              > > Have you considered that maybe your emails are going to SPAM or
              > something?
              > > Or that he got sick, or ...?
              > >

              > > I understand that you are upset and want your pendant, I would feel
              > that way
              > > too. But I would bet $10 it is a simple misunderstanding or
              > communication
              > > breakdown, that will be rectified. What possible reason could he
              > have for
              > > fulfilling all of the other orders, and then purposely leaving you

            • Edmund
              Message 6 of 26 , May 3, 2013
                Thank you for that Dave,

                his email address is bouncing in this group, I will give those addresses a go

                Thanks........Edmund........

                --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, Dave <dc9@...> wrote:

> [...]
                > > <ohawiseguyeh@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > So I just have to respond.
                > > >

                > > > The first part of your message I agree totally with-but the second
                > > to last
                > > > paragraph just isn't borne out by the facts we know. A couple of hundred
                > > > customers, and you are the only one who has voiced any kind of
                > > complaint.
                > > > Have you considered that maybe your emails are going to SPAM or
                > > something?
                > > > Or that he got sick, or ...?
                > > >

                > > > I understand that you are upset and want your pendant, I would feel
                > > that way
                > > > too. But I would bet $10 it is a simple misunderstanding or
                > > communication
                > > > breakdown, that will be rectified. What possible reason could he
                > > have for
                > > > fulfilling all of the other orders, and then purposely leaving you

              • Edmund
                Message 7 of 26 , May 3, 2013
                  Hello Dave,

                  update to the missing Pendant, I have to thank you for your help, Jerome has been in touch and all is sorted,

                  Thanks again to all who responded,

                  .............Edmund.........

                  --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, "Edmund" <wmaisey@...> wrote:

                  > Thank you for that Dave,
                  >
                  > his email address is bouncing in this group, I will give those addresses a go
                  >
                  > Thanks........Edmund........
                  >

                  > --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, Dave <dc9@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Edmund,
                  > >
                  > > Jerome referred to two different email addresses: dtrobotics@
                  > > and dtrobotics@
                  > >
                  > > Have you tried both of those??
                  > >

                  > > As an aside, what is also interesting is that of all of the buyers
                  > > buying ready to run units via Kickstarter, 104 bought Mach3 ready units,
                  > > and 45 bought LinuxCNC ready to run units.
                  > >
                  > > However, while Jerome pumped the Mach3 community hard to promote the Jog
                  > > It pendant, he never pumped the LinuxCNC email list. He only made one
                  > > announcement on the LinuxCNC forum which does not get a lot of traffic.
                  > > That is a lot more LinuxCNC pendants sold than I expected.
                  > >
                  > > Dave

                • Tony Smith
                  Message 8 of 26 , May 4, 2013
                    > I honestly thought every Kickstarter pendant had Long ago been delivered,
                    I think I see why I missed yours, your pledge somehow got put into the
                    reward tier:

                    > "Even if CNC isn't your thing, every dollar counts! Thanks for your
                    support."

                    > This tier didn't have a reward, and was meant for those that wanted to
                    pitch in a few bucks to be nice.

                    > I see that you pledged $70 though, and that you probably meant to put it
                    into the "complete Mach 3 pendant for January" tier, so I will happily send
                    you
                    > one. I'm guessing it is the Mach3 pendant you are after correct?
                    >
                    > I will mail it out in the morning, Most of the orders to Canada got there
                    in less than a week.

                    > Again, I'm sorry for the mix up, if this would have shown up in the
                    correct reward tier you would have gotten it long ago. I should have checked
                    the tiers
                    > that offered no reward before I closed the project out.

                    So basically user error on your part, no wrong-doing from the seller, and
                    everything sorted out happily & amicably.

                    Isn't it lovely how some people (not you) just like to assume the worst, and
                    start loudly yelling "SCAM" and organising a lynch mob without a shred of
                    evidence.

                    Tony
                  • cnc sales (hanermo)
                    Message 9 of 26 , May 4, 2013
                      Welll ..
                      The maker HAD been contacted, HAD promised to take care of it, twice at
                      least, and then did nothing, did not respond to mails, did not fix the
                      issue.
                      He just failed to take care of his part of the bargain, thats all.

                      Im glad its sorted.
                      My only post on this.
                      h-

                      --
                      -hanermo

                    • Ger
                      Message 10 of 26 , May 4, 2013
                        Prior to the Kickstarter campaign, Jerome, asked both LinuxCNC and Mach3
                        users for feedback at CNC Zone.

                        For the record, from what I've seen, Jerome is a very stand up gy, who has
                        gone out of his way a few times to make sure customers are happy.

                        Gerry

> [...]
                        >> >
                        >> > So I just have to respond.
                        >> >

                        >> > The first part of your message I agree totally with-but the second
                        >> to last
                        >> > paragraph just isn't borne out by the facts we know. A couple of
                        >> > hundred
                        >> > customers, and you are the only one who has voiced any kind of
                        >> complaint.
                        >> > Have you considered that maybe your emails are going to SPAM or
                        >> something?
                        >> > Or that he got sick, or ...?
                        >> >

                        >> > I understand that you are upset and want your pendant, I would feel
                        >> that way
                        >> > too. But I would bet $10 it is a simple misunderstanding or
                        >> communication
                        >> > breakdown, that will be rectified. What possible reason could he
                        >> have for
                        >> > fulfilling all of the other orders, and then purposely leaving you

                      • Tony Smith
                        Message 11 of 26 , May 4, 2013
                          Yeah, typical little guy a tad overwhelmed by sudden success. Sucks when
                          you're in Edwards shoes having to deal with them , but it's not enough to
                          warrant breaking out the pitchforks & flaming torches to deal with it.

                          All I see it Edward screwed up initially, and Jemore screw up by now sending
                          it out the first time he said he would. Second time around all got sorted,
                          everyone happy.

                          Of course you'd never screw something like that up. Then again you once
                          posted little gem about spanners & nuts:

                          > If the wrenches were to be off by 0.03 mm or an igaging/chicom scale
                          > permitted error, they will round nuts, and will not work well.

                          Lol.

                          Tony

                          Message 12 of 26 , May 4, 2013
                            Hi Hanermo:

                            We don't know that he did nothing-for all we know he sent out 2 pendants,
                            and both were lost.

                            It's too easy to jump to conclusions, when we don't have all the
                            information.

                            Andy Wander

                            _____

                            --
                            -hanermo

                          • Dave
                            Message 13 of 26 , May 4, 2013
                              No problem Edmund. I'm glad you and Jerome got it worked out.

                              Dave

                              On 5/4/2013 2:24 AM, Edmund wrote:

                              > Hello Dave,
                              >
                              > update to the missing Pendant, I have to thank you for your help,
                              > Jerome has been in touch and all is sorted,
                              >
                              > Thanks again to all who responded,
                              >
                              > .............Edmund.........
                              >
                              > --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com
                              > <mailto:mach1mach2cnc%40yahoogroups.com>, "Edmund" <wmaisey@...> wrote:
                              > >
                              > > Thank you for that Dave,
                              > >
                              > > his email address is bouncing in this group, I will give those
                              > addresses a go
                              > >
                              > > Thanks........Edmund........
                              > >

                              > > --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com
                              > <mailto:mach1mach2cnc%40yahoogroups.com>, Dave <dc9@> wrote:
                              > > >
                              > > > Edmund,
                              > > >
                              > > > Jerome referred to two different email addresses: dtrobotics@
                              > > > and dtrobotics@
                              > > >
                              > > > Have you tried both of those??
                              > > >

                              > > > As an aside, what is also interesting is that of all of the buyers
                              > > > buying ready to run units via Kickstarter, 104 bought Mach3 ready
                              > units,
                              > > > and 45 bought LinuxCNC ready to run units.
                              > > >
                              > > > However, while Jerome pumped the Mach3 community hard to promote
                              > the Jog
                              > > > It pendant, he never pumped the LinuxCNC email list. He only made one
                              > > > announcement on the LinuxCNC forum which does not get a lot of
                              > traffic.
                              > > > That is a lot more LinuxCNC pendants sold than I expected.
                              > > >
                              > > > Dave

                            • Dave
                              Message 14 of 26 , May 4, 2013
                                On 5/4/2013 3:23 AM, Tony Smith wrote:
                                > Isn't it lovely how some people (not you) just like to assume the
                                > worst, and
                                > start loudly yelling "SCAM" and organising a lynch mob without a shred of
                                > evidence.

                                No one assumed the worst.
                                Tony, what exactly did you do to assist Edmund?? Yeah, nothing.
                                It is easy to shoot off your mouth. It takes more effort to actually
                                provide assistance..
                                Edmund came here looking for help, and he got it. Isn't that what this
                                list is all about?

                                Dave
                              • Dave
                                Message 15 of 26 , May 4, 2013
                                  >>We don't know that he did nothing-for all we know he sent out 2 pendants,
                                  and both were lost.

                                  Really? And the chances of that are what ?? Slim to none?
                                  That is very unlikely and no one has mentioned anything about lost
                                  shipments.

                                  At best that transaction was fraught with errors, at worst Jerome was
                                  ignoring his customers.

                                  I wouldn't buy a pendant from the guy...

                                  Dave

                                  On 5/4/2013 8:45 AM, Andy Wander wrote:

                                  > Hi Hanermo:
                                  >
                                  > We don't know that he did nothing-for all we know he sent out 2 pendants,
                                  > and both were lost.
                                  >
                                  > It's too easy to jump to conclusions, when we don't have all the
                                  > information.
                                  >
                                  > Andy Wander
                                  >
                                  > _____
                                  >
                                  > From: mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com
                                  > <mailto:mach1mach2cnc%40yahoogroups.com>

                                • Tony Smith
                                  Message 16 of 26 , May 4, 2013
                                    > On 5/4/2013 3:23 AM, Tony Smith wrote:

                                    > > Isn't it lovely how some people (not you) just like to assume the

                                    > > worst, and start loudly yelling "SCAM" and organising a lynch mob

                                    > > without a shred of evidence.

                                    > No one assumed the worst.

                                    > Tony, what exactly did you do to assist Edmund?? Yeah, nothing.

                                    > It is easy to shoot off your mouth. It takes more effort to actually
                                    provide

                                    > assistance..

                                    > Dave

                                    No-one assumed the worst? Really?

                                    There was a post from some bloke shooting his mouth off earlier. ah, here
                                    we go:

                                    > Looks like some of you may have been taken for a ride.

                                    > This guy promised a lot for not much..

                                    > http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1651082654/jog-it-open-source-

                                    > controller-pendant-for-emc2-and/posts/383512

                                    > The promise date was the end of January apparently.

                                    > Apparently some of you have NOT received your Jog It Pendants (3 months

                                    > later),

                                    > but somehow they are now available on Ebay..?? WT?

                                    > http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jog-it-Hand-held-CNC-controller-pendant-Kit-

                                    > 3D-print-your-own-case-

                                    > /330888722028?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d0a81366c

                                    > Has anyone received their Jog It pendants?

                                    > Who has not?

                                    > If you still want a pendant but you never received one via kickstarter,

                                    > buy one on Ebay. If you use Ebay, you probably know that you can give

                                    > a seller negative feed back, and for an Ebay seller that

                                    > is a very, very bad thing..... You can give him negative feedback

                                    > even if you receive the product, you can say why.. and it becomes public.

                                    > If he doesn't ship you a pendant via Ebay, you can file a complaint and
                                    Ebay

                                    > will refund your money even if he does not.

                                    Christ, you even said yourself that was an over-reaction.

                                    Etc.

                                    Yeah, that really helped.

                                    Tony

                                  • Andy Wander
                                    Message 17 of 26 , May 4, 2013
                                      >>We don't know that he did nothing-for all we know he sent out 2 pendants,
                                      and both were lost.

                                      >Really? And the chances of that are what ?? Slim to none?
                                      >That is very unlikely and no one has mentioned anything about lost
                                      >shipments.

                                      I was merely pointing out one of the millions of possibilities as to what
                                      the problem was. I also think that the chance that Jerome tried to cheat him
                                      on purpose are slim to none.

                                      >At best that transaction was fraught with errors, at worst Jerome was
                                      >ignoring his customers.

                                      Yeah, and the first error was the purchaser's-he pledged the money in the
                                      wrong place. If Jerome had any wish to screw with him, he could have just
                                      said, "you pledged money with no reward, I don't owe you a pendant." He
                                      didn't do that.

                                      >I wouldn't buy a pendant from the guy...

                                      Well, we are different then I would still buy a pendant form him if I
                                      needed another one.

                                      Not saying Jerome didn't mess up at all here-but again the mentality that "
                                      0.5% of the transactions had a problem(which was ultimately resolved
                                      favorably) so it is not wise to buy from him" is the "lynch mob" thing that
                                      I think Tony was feeling.

                                      Andy Wander

                                      _____

                                      >>We don't know that he did nothing-for all we know he sent out 2 pendants,
                                      and both were lost.

                                      Really? And the chances of that are what ?? Slim to none?
                                      That is very unlikely and no one has mentioned anything about lost
                                      shipments.

                                      At best that transaction was fraught with errors, at worst Jerome was
                                      ignoring his customers.

                                      I wouldn't buy a pendant from the guy...

                                      Dave

                                      On 5/4/2013 8:45 AM, Andy Wander wrote:

                                      > Hi Hanermo:
                                      >
                                      > We don't know that he did nothing-for all we know he sent out 2 pendants,
                                      > and both were lost.
                                      >
                                      > It's too easy to jump to conclusions, when we don't have all the
                                      > information.
                                      >
                                      > Andy Wander
                                      >
                                      > _____
                                      >
                                      > From: mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com
                                      <mailto:mach1mach2cnc%40yahoogroups.com>
                                      > <mailto:mach1mach2cnc%40yahoogroups.com>
                                      > [mailto:mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com

                                    • chuck
                                      Message 18 of 26 , May 4, 2013
                                        welllllll I think we just about beat this horse to death... lets get back to mach and cnc discussions ... how about it?
                                        Chuck
                                        >>We don't know that he did nothing-for all we know he sent out 2 pendants,
                                        and both were lost.

                                        >Really? And the chances of that are what ?? Slim to none?
                                        >That is very unlikely and no one has mentioned anything about lost
                                        >shipments.

                                        I was merely pointing out one of the millions of possibilities as to what
                                        the problem was. I also think that the chance that Jerome tried to cheat him
                                        on purpose are slim to none.

                                        >At best that transaction was fraught with errors, at worst Jerome was
                                        >ignoring his customers.

                                        Yeah, and the first error was the purchaser's-he pledged the money in the
                                        wrong place. If Jerome had any wish to screw with him, he could have just
                                        said, "you pledged money with no reward, I don't owe you a pendant." He
                                        didn't do that.

                                        >I wouldn't buy a pendant from the guy...

                                        Well, we are different then I would still buy a pendant form him if I
                                        needed another one.

                                        Not saying Jerome didn't mess up at all here-but again the mentality that "
                                        0.5% of the transactions had a problem(which was ultimately resolved
                                        favorably) so it is not wise to buy from him" is the "lynch mob" thing that
                                        I think Tony was feeling.

                                        Andy Wander

                                        _____

                                        >>We don't know that he did nothing-for all we know he sent out 2 pendants,
                                        and both were lost.

                                        Really? And the chances of that are what ?? Slim to none?
                                        That is very unlikely and no one has mentioned anything about lost
                                        shipments.

                                        At best that transaction was fraught with errors, at worst Jerome was
                                        ignoring his customers.

                                        I wouldn't buy a pendant from the guy...

                                        Dave

                                        On 5/4/2013 8:45 AM, Andy Wander wrote:

                                        > Hi Hanermo:
                                        >
                                        > We don't know that he did nothing-for all we know he sent out 2 pendants,
                                        > and both were lost.
                                        >
                                        > It's too easy to jump to conclusions, when we don't have all the
                                        > information.
                                        >
                                        > Andy Wander
                                        >
                                        > _____
                                        >
                                        > From: mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com
                                        <mailto:mach1mach2cnc%40yahoogroups.com>
                                        > <mailto:mach1mach2cnc%40yahoogroups.com>
                                        > [mailto:mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com

                                      • Edmund
                                        Message 19 of 26 , May 4, 2013
                                          Members,

                                          I would just like to explain, I have no beef at all with Jerome as a person, and I have apologised to him about the mistake I made on the original order, Jerome has been very obliging in trying to make it right, but there has been a bit of a mix up with sending the Pendant out, and that's what my post was related to, he has been out of the country working and he had a shortage of parts, but he will be shipping it to me very shortly, of which I'm pleased to hear, my post was out of frustration at not being able to contact him,

                                          Chuck is right, alls well that ends well,

                                          ..........Edmund...........

                                          --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, "chuck" <chuckels@...> wrote:

                                          > welllllll I think we just about beat this horse to death... lets get back to mach and cnc discussions ... how about it?
                                          > Chuck

                                        • jeremywillson
                                          Message 20 of 26 , May 4, 2013
                                            One final thought.
                                            It would be a VERY GOOD THING if Jerome had a fail-safe way of contacting him on his website. None of this would have happened then.

                                          • Dave
                                            Message 21 of 26 , May 4, 2013
                                              Andy,

                                              >>Not saying Jerome didn't mess up at all here-but again the mentality
                                              that "
                                              0.5% of the transactions had a problem(which was ultimately resolved
                                              favorably) .
                                              <<

                                              Unless Edmund was delivered a pendant today, I would not consider the
                                              situation resolved.
                                              Jerome promised to send him a pendant weeks ago.. and we know how that
                                              turned out.

                                              On 5/4/2013 6:55 PM, Andy Wander wrote:
                                              > so it is not wise to buy from him" is the "lynch mob" thing that
                                              > I think Tony was feeling.

                                              Wow... "Lynch mob"???

                                              I would seriously reconsider using phrases such as that.

                                              Apparently you guys "FEEL" a lot more than I do!

                                              This was a business transaction gone wrong. I don't equate "not
                                              wanting to buy from a seller" as "Lynch Mob" mentality.

                                              The guy didn't respond to emails, didn't ship product as promised, and
                                              it very difficult to get a hold of.

                                              I equate those actions as simply being a bad supplier - nothing else.

                                              What exactly do you consider a good supplier??

                                              Tony... you quoted me..

                                              > Looks like some of you may have been taken for a ride.
                                              > This guy promised a lot for not much..

                                              Did you miss the "MAY HAVE BEEN" part?

                                              Then I asked for other people to provide feedback.