Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Re: Mach 4 video's at Cabin Fever Easy Download

  • quadconversions
    Message 1 of 12 , May 1, 2013
      Hi Chuck,

      No problem.. you must have a fast connection.

      Regards Dave

      chuckels@... writes:

      Dave,
      I thank you very much.
      the format is great.
      Chuck
      Message 2 of 12 , May 1, 2013
        Thanks for putting them online, I didnt get a chance to go this year as Im heading to Scotland
        this month. Was good to see Brian et. al strut their stuff again. :)

        www.gearotic.com

        No problem.. you must have a fast connection.

        Regards Dave

        chuckels@... writes:

        Dave,
        I thank you very much.
        the format is great.
        Chuck

        tigger1134@... writes:

        > > That's no problem, I can sort an easy download. I guess they need to
        go
        > > on the Mach site too....
        > >
        > > Regards Dave K
        > >
        > > In a message dated 20/04/2013 19:31:22 GMT Daylight Time,
        > > chuckels@ writes:
        > >
        > > Dave,
        > > it would be great if they were somewhere they could be downloaded for
        > > offline viewing also.
        > > or maybe offer a DVD at a reasonable price.
        > > just a thought.
        > > Chuck Smalfus

      • Russ Espiritu
        Message 3 of 12 , May 1, 2013
          I want to use my a axis for indexing
          How can I set this up to read degrees instead of inches

          Sent from my iPhone

          On May 1, 2013, at 5:19 PM, art2 <fenerty@...> wrote:

          > Thanks for putting them online, I didnt get a chance to go this year as Im heading to Scotland
          > this month. Was good to see Brian et. al strut their stuff again. :)

          > www.gearotic.com

        • Andy Wander
          Message 4 of 12 , May 1, 2013
            For motor tuning, put in the number of "Steps per" degree

            Andy Wander

            _____

            <mailto:fenerty%40hfx.andara.com> > wrote:

            > Thanks for putting them online, I didnt get a chance to go this year as Im
            heading to Scotland
            > this month. Was good to see Brian et. al strut their stuff again. :)

            > www.gearotic.com

          • Russ Espiritu
            Message 5 of 12 , May 2, 2013
              I'm not sure what you mean but I'll pull it up and see
              Thanks for the help
              Sent from my iPhone

            • gimble88
              Message 6 of 12 , May 10, 2013
                I need some help to get these to play on my win7(64bit) computer. I have found two codecs packages and neither of them helps to get these to play. Supposedly, quicktime will play mp4 but it won't play these.

                Any ideas? I'm really interested in seeing these videos, especially the Mach 4 video.

                Thanks,
                spence

                --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, qconvers@... wrote:

                > As requested I have made a simple way to download the Cabin Fever videos...
                >
                > http://www.grantleydesign.com/cabin_fever_expo_2013_seminars.htm
                >
                > Simply click Download and 'save as'.
                >
                > Please let me know if there are any problems with file format etc.
                >
                > Regards Dave

              • jeremywillson
                Message 7 of 12 , May 10, 2013
                  Download and install VLC
                  <http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.html> media player.

                  --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, "gimble88" wrote:

                  > I need some help to get these to play on my win7(64bit) computer. I
                  have found two codecs packages and neither of them helps to get these to
                  play. Supposedly, quicktime will play mp4 but it won't play these.

                  > Any ideas? I'm really interested in seeing these videos, especially
                  the Mach 4 video.

                  > Thanks,
                  > spence
                  >

                  > --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, qconvers@ wrote:
                  > >
                  > > As requested I have made a simple way to download the Cabin Fever
                  videos...

                  > > http://www.grantleydesign.com/cabin_fever_expo_2013_seminars.htm
                  > >
                  > > Simply click Download and 'save as'.
                  > >
                  > > Please let me know if there are any problems with file format etc.
                  > >
                  > > Regards Dave

                • quadconversions
                  Message 8 of 12 , May 11, 2013
                    Hello Spence,

                    That's strange Mp4 should play in Windows media player... maybe you
                    should go to 'start' (or that button bottom left of your screen ) > all
                    programs, find 'Windows Update', which will take you to the Windows update site
                    and find the latest Windows media player.

                    VLC as Jeremy says is very good and will open almost any movie file you
                    throw at it.

                    I've added a link on the page with the movies...

                    jeremywillson@... writes:

                    Download and install VLC
                    <http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.html> media player.

                    --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, "gimble88" wrote:

                    > I need some help to get these to play on my win7(64bit) computer. I
                    have found two codecs packages and neither of them helps to get these to
                    play. Supposedly, quicktime will play mp4 but it won't play these.

                    > Any ideas? I'm really interested in seeing these videos, especially
                    the Mach 4 video.

                    > Thanks,
                    > spence
                    >

                    > --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, qconvers@ wrote:
                    > >
                    > > As requested I have made a simple way to download the Cabin Fever
                    videos...

                    > > http://www.grantleydesign.com/cabin_fever_expo_2013_seminars.htm
                    > >
                    > > Simply click Download and 'save as'.
                    > >
                    > > Please let me know if there are any problems with file format etc.
                    > >
                    > > Regards Dave

                  • Russell Dunn
                    Message 9 of 12 , May 11, 2013
                      Spence and group,

                      May I suggest that you note the comment of the previous poster regarding VLC!
                      VLC is free to everyone and will play any form of audio or video you like to feed it
                      No more looking at the label or will play this but won't play that, etc.

                      Having anything to do with Windoze or Apple i whatever is no longer worth the candle

                      Russell Dunn
                      Qiqihar,
                      P.R.China

                      On 11 May 2013, at 11:40, qconvers@... wrote:

                      > Hello Spence,
                      >
                      > That's strange Mp4 should play in Windows media player... maybe you
                      > should go to 'start' (or that button bottom left of your screen ) > all
                      > programs, find 'Windows Update', which will take you to the Windows update site
                      > and find the latest Windows media player.
                      >
                      > VLC as Jeremy says is very good and will open almost any movie file you
                      > throw at it.
                      >
                      > I've added a link on the page with the movies...
                      >
                      > http://www.grantleydesign.com/cabin_fever_expo_2013_seminars.htm
                      >
                      > Regards Dave

                      > jeremywillson@... writes:
                      >
                      > Download and install VLC
                      > <http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.html> media player.
                      >
                      > --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, "gimble88" wrote:
                      > >

                      > > I need some help to get these to play on my win7(64bit) computer. I
                      > have found two codecs packages and neither of them helps to get these to
                      > play. Supposedly, quicktime will play mp4 but it won't play these.
                      > >
                      > > Any ideas? I'm really interested in seeing these videos, especially
                      > the Mach 4 video.
                      > >
                      > > Thanks,
                      > > spence
                      > >

                      > > --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, qconvers@ wrote:
                      > > >
                      > > > As requested I have made a simple way to download the Cabin Fever
                      > videos...
                      > > >
                      > > > http://www.grantleydesign.com/cabin_fever_expo_2013_seminars.htm
                      > > >
                      > > > Simply click Download and 'save as'.
                      > > >
                      > > > Please let me know if there are any problems with file format etc.
                      > > >
                      > > > Regards Dave

                    • kabowers336
                      Message 10 of 12 , May 11, 2013
                        On Sat, 11 May 2013 04:55:47 -0000, you wrote:

                        >Download and install VLC
                        ><http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.html> media player.

                        That's an outstanding package.
                        Be sure to install the plugins too. They are a separate download.
                        Keith Bowers WB4LSJ- Thomasville, NC