Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Re: Mach 4 video's at Cabin Fever Easy Download

  • quadconversions
    Message 1 of 12 , May 1, 2013
      As requested I have made a simple way to download the Cabin Fever videos...

      http://www.grantleydesign.com/cabin_fever_expo_2013_seminars.htm

      Simply click Download and 'save as'.

      Please let me know if there are any problems with file format etc.

      Regards Dave

      tigger1134@... writes:

      > > That's no problem, I can sort an easy download. I guess they need to
      go
      > > on the Mach site too....
      > >
      > > Regards Dave K
      > >
      > > In a message dated 20/04/2013 19:31:22 GMT Daylight Time,
      > > chuckels@ writes:
      > >
      > > Dave,
      > > it would be great if they were somewhere they could be downloaded for
      > > offline viewing also.
      > > or maybe offer a DVD at a reasonable price.
      > > just a thought.
      > > Chuck Smalfus

    • chuck
      Message 2 of 12 , May 1, 2013
        Dave,
        I thank you very much.
        the format is great.
        Chuck

        tigger1134@... writes:

        > > That's no problem, I can sort an easy download. I guess they need to
        go
        > > on the Mach site too....
        > >
        > > Regards Dave K
        > >
        > > In a message dated 20/04/2013 19:31:22 GMT Daylight Time,
        > > chuckels@ writes:
        > >
        > > Dave,
        > > it would be great if they were somewhere they could be downloaded for
        > > offline viewing also.
        > > or maybe offer a DVD at a reasonable price.
        > > just a thought.
        > > Chuck Smalfus

      • quadconversions
        Message 3 of 12 , May 1, 2013
          Hi Chuck,

          No problem.. you must have a fast connection.

          Regards Dave

          chuckels@... writes:

          Dave,
          I thank you very much.
          the format is great.
          Chuck

          tigger1134@... writes:

          > > That's no problem, I can sort an easy download. I guess they need to
          go
          > > on the Mach site too....
          > >
          > > Regards Dave K
          > >
          > > In a message dated 20/04/2013 19:31:22 GMT Daylight Time,
          > > chuckels@ writes:
          > >
          > > Dave,
          > > it would be great if they were somewhere they could be downloaded for
          > > offline viewing also.
          > > or maybe offer a DVD at a reasonable price.
          > > just a thought.
          > > Chuck Smalfus

        • art2
          Message 4 of 12 , May 1, 2013
            Thanks for putting them online, I didnt get a chance to go this year as Im heading to Scotland
            this month. Was good to see Brian et. al strut their stuff again. :)

            www.gearotic.com

            No problem.. you must have a fast connection.

            Regards Dave

            chuckels@... writes:

            Dave,
            I thank you very much.
            the format is great.
            Chuck

            tigger1134@... writes:

            > > That's no problem, I can sort an easy download. I guess they need to
            go
            > > on the Mach site too....
            > >
            > > Regards Dave K
            > >
            > > In a message dated 20/04/2013 19:31:22 GMT Daylight Time,
            > > chuckels@ writes:
            > >
            > > Dave,
            > > it would be great if they were somewhere they could be downloaded for
            > > offline viewing also.
            > > or maybe offer a DVD at a reasonable price.
            > > just a thought.
            > > Chuck Smalfus

          • Russ Espiritu
            Message 5 of 12 , May 1, 2013
              I want to use my a axis for indexing
              How can I set this up to read degrees instead of inches

              Sent from my iPhone

              On May 1, 2013, at 5:19 PM, art2 <fenerty@...> wrote:

              > Thanks for putting them online, I didnt get a chance to go this year as Im heading to Scotland
              > this month. Was good to see Brian et. al strut their stuff again. :)

              > www.gearotic.com

            • Andy Wander
              Message 6 of 12 , May 1, 2013
                For motor tuning, put in the number of "Steps per" degree

                Andy Wander

                _____

                <mailto:fenerty%40hfx.andara.com> > wrote:

                > Thanks for putting them online, I didnt get a chance to go this year as Im
                heading to Scotland
                > this month. Was good to see Brian et. al strut their stuff again. :)

                > www.gearotic.com

              • Russ Espiritu
                Message 7 of 12 , May 2, 2013
                  I'm not sure what you mean but I'll pull it up and see
                  Thanks for the help
                  Sent from my iPhone

                • gimble88
                  Message 8 of 12 , May 10, 2013
                    I need some help to get these to play on my win7(64bit) computer. I have found two codecs packages and neither of them helps to get these to play. Supposedly, quicktime will play mp4 but it won't play these.

                    Any ideas? I'm really interested in seeing these videos, especially the Mach 4 video.

                    Thanks,
                    spence

                    --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, qconvers@... wrote:

                    > As requested I have made a simple way to download the Cabin Fever videos...
                    >
                    > http://www.grantleydesign.com/cabin_fever_expo_2013_seminars.htm
                    >
                    > Simply click Download and 'save as'.
                    >
                    > Please let me know if there are any problems with file format etc.
                    >
                    > Regards Dave

                  • jeremywillson
                    Message 9 of 12 , May 10, 2013
                      Download and install VLC
                      <http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.html> media player.

                      --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, "gimble88" wrote:

                      > I need some help to get these to play on my win7(64bit) computer. I
                      have found two codecs packages and neither of them helps to get these to
                      play. Supposedly, quicktime will play mp4 but it won't play these.

                      > Any ideas? I'm really interested in seeing these videos, especially
                      the Mach 4 video.

                      > Thanks,
                      > spence
                      >

                      > --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, qconvers@ wrote:
                      > >
                      > > As requested I have made a simple way to download the Cabin Fever
                      videos...

                      > > http://www.grantleydesign.com/cabin_fever_expo_2013_seminars.htm
                      > >
                      > > Simply click Download and 'save as'.
                      > >
                      > > Please let me know if there are any problems with file format etc.
                      > >
                      > > Regards Dave

                    • quadconversions
                      Message 10 of 12 , May 11, 2013
                        Hello Spence,

                        That's strange Mp4 should play in Windows media player... maybe you
                        should go to 'start' (or that button bottom left of your screen ) > all
                        programs, find 'Windows Update', which will take you to the Windows update site
                        and find the latest Windows media player.

                        VLC as Jeremy says is very good and will open almost any movie file you
                        throw at it.

                        I've added a link on the page with the movies...

                        jeremywillson@... writes:

                        Download and install VLC
                        <http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.html> media player.

                        --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, "gimble88" wrote:

                        > I need some help to get these to play on my win7(64bit) computer. I
                        have found two codecs packages and neither of them helps to get these to
                        play. Supposedly, quicktime will play mp4 but it won't play these.

                        > Any ideas? I'm really interested in seeing these videos, especially
                        the Mach 4 video.

                        > Thanks,
                        > spence
                        >

                        > --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, qconvers@ wrote:
                        > >
                        > > As requested I have made a simple way to download the Cabin Fever
                        videos...

                        > > http://www.grantleydesign.com/cabin_fever_expo_2013_seminars.htm
                        > >
                        > > Simply click Download and 'save as'.
                        > >
                        > > Please let me know if there are any problems with file format etc.
                        > >
                        > > Regards Dave

                      • Russell Dunn
                        Message 11 of 12 , May 11, 2013
                          Spence and group,

                          May I suggest that you note the comment of the previous poster regarding VLC!
                          VLC is free to everyone and will play any form of audio or video you like to feed it
                          No more looking at the label or will play this but won't play that, etc.

                          Having anything to do with Windoze or Apple i whatever is no longer worth the candle

                          Russell Dunn
                          Qiqihar,
                          P.R.China

                          On 11 May 2013, at 11:40, qconvers@... wrote:

                          > Hello Spence,
                          >
                          > That's strange Mp4 should play in Windows media player... maybe you
                          > should go to 'start' (or that button bottom left of your screen ) > all
                          > programs, find 'Windows Update', which will take you to the Windows update site
                          > and find the latest Windows media player.
                          >
                          > VLC as Jeremy says is very good and will open almost any movie file you
                          > throw at it.
                          >
                          > I've added a link on the page with the movies...
                          >
                          > http://www.grantleydesign.com/cabin_fever_expo_2013_seminars.htm
                          >
                          > Regards Dave

                          > jeremywillson@... writes:
                          >
                          > Download and install VLC
                          > <http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.html> media player.
                          >
                          > --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, "gimble88" wrote:
                          > >

                          > > I need some help to get these to play on my win7(64bit) computer. I
                          > have found two codecs packages and neither of them helps to get these to
                          > play. Supposedly, quicktime will play mp4 but it won't play these.
                          > >
                          > > Any ideas? I'm really interested in seeing these videos, especially
                          > the Mach 4 video.
                          > >
                          > > Thanks,
                          > > spence
                          > >

                          > > --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, qconvers@ wrote:
                          > > >
                          > > > As requested I have made a simple way to download the Cabin Fever
                          > videos...
                          > > >
                          > > > http://www.grantleydesign.com/cabin_fever_expo_2013_seminars.htm
                          > > >
                          > > > Simply click Download and 'save as'.
                          > > >
                          > > > Please let me know if there are any problems with file format etc.
                          > > >
                          > > > Regards Dave

                        • kabowers336
                          Message 12 of 12 , May 11, 2013
                            On Sat, 11 May 2013 04:55:47 -0000, you wrote:

                            >Download and install VLC
                            ><http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.html> media player.

                            That's an outstanding package.
                            Be sure to install the plugins too. They are a separate download.
                            Keith Bowers WB4LSJ- Thomasville, NC