Chiron FZ12S with CSMIO/IP-A controller

  • Hood
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 27 1:52 AM
      Just thought I would post a link to a video of my Chiron FZ12S running its first job.
      Very happy with the CSMIO/IP-A controller and cant wait to test out Mach4 with it.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS9mh_iMing

      Hood
    • quadconversions

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 27 11:03 AM
          Tapping has never been a problem for me as long as I am using the floating holder however Wojtek informed me in an email earlier this week that Andrew is working hard to get rigid tapping done in the CSMIO/IP controllers :)
          Hood

          --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, qconvers@... wrote:

          > Wow! Looks like it should be in an Arnold Schwarzenegger movie. You've
          > mastered tapping.
          >
          > Regards Dave

          > robin/dorothy@... writes:
          >
          > Just thought I would post a link to a video of my Chiron FZ12S running its
          > first job.
          > Very happy with the CSMIO/IP-A controller and cant wait to test out Mach4
          > with it.
          > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS9mh_iMing
          >
          > Hood

        • Daniel
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 27 11:13 PM
            Ah... that sounds good!

            Dan
            www.DYengineering.com

            ________________________________
            Tapping has never been a problem for me as long as I am using the floating holder however Wojtek informed me in an email earlier this week that Andrew is working hard to get rigid tapping done in the CSMIO/IP controllers :)
            Hood

            --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, qconvers@... wrote:

            > Wow!  Looks like it should be in an Arnold Schwarzenegger movie. You've
            > mastered  tapping.

            > Regards  Dave

            > robin/dorothy@... writes:
            >
            > Just  thought I would post a link to a video of my Chiron FZ12S running its
            > first  job.
            > Very happy with the CSMIO/IP-A controller and cant wait to test out  Mach4
            > with  it.
            > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS9mh_iMing
            >
            > Hood

          • Hood
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 28 1:49 AM
              I have a feeling it will be similar in the way the KFlop does it so not ideal but Mach4 should see it being done correctly.
              Hood