Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Mach 4 video's at Cabin Fever

  • chuck
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 20, 2013
      thanx Dave,
      that's great.
      Chuck
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: qconvers@...
      To: mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2013 2:42 PM
      Subject: Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Mach 4 video's at Cabin Fever

      Hi Chuck,

      That's no problem, I can sort an easy download. I guess they need to go
      on the Mach site too....

      Regards Dave K

      chuckels@... writes:

      Dave,
      it would be great if they were somewhere they could be downloaded for
      offline viewing also.
      or maybe offer a DVD at a reasonable price.
      just a thought.
      Chuck Smalfus

      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 20, 2013
        Some one did.. I sat next to the camera!!!!
        On Apr 20, 2013 10:42 AM, "John" <john@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Asked on the web forum but no one knows.
        >
        > Did anyone get any video's of the talks at cabin Fever

      • Ger
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 21, 2013
          There are plenty of applications that let you download and save YouTube
          videos.

          Gerry