See the new PMDX-340 table-top CNC controller at Cabin Fever

  • morerust
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 10, 2013
      PMDX will be introducing a new table-top CNC controller at
      the Cabin Fever EXPO show on 12 and 13 April. Pre-production
      units will be running a couple of machines at the show.

      This self contained unit can run four motors at up to 3 amperes
      and offers a large set of useful features. Setup is easy because
      there are no jumpers to set, potentiometers to adjust, resistors
      to add, or soldering required for cables. Just set DIP switches
      and use easy screw clamp connections for plug in cables.

      Price will be $387.00 each.

      For more information now, see:

      http://www.pmdx.com/PMDX-340

      Cheers,
      Steve Stallings
      www.PMDX.com
    • nc_karl
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 11, 2013
        WOW Steve. That is a very impressive looking box, and a real bargain for the home builders.

        Karl

        --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, "morerust" <stevesng@...> wrote:

        > PMDX will be introducing a new table-top CNC controller at
        > the Cabin Fever EXPO show on 12 and 13 April. Pre-production
        > units will be running a couple of machines at the show.
        >
        > This self contained unit can run four motors at up to 3 amperes
        > and offers a large set of useful features. Setup is easy because
        > there are no jumpers to set, potentiometers to adjust, resistors
        > to add, or soldering required for cables. Just set DIP switches
        > and use easy screw clamp connections for plug in cables.
        >
        > Price will be $387.00 each.
        >
        > For more information now, see:
        >
        > http://www.pmdx.com/PMDX-340
        >
        > Cheers,
        > Steve Stallings
        > www.PMDX.com

      • morerust
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 18, 2013
          I will be at NAMES and plan to bring a sample of the
          PMDX-340 with me. PMDX does not have a booth, so we
          will not be doing a demo, but if you just want to see
          it, chase me down.

          I will likely hang around at the Rick-O-Matic exhibit
          frequently. If you don't know what I look like, I am
          the good looking one on the right in this photo:

          http://www.pmdx.com/Shows

          Cheers,
          Steve Stallings
          www.PMDX.com