Off topic, this message for Jerome (hand control)

  • Edmund
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2013
      Jerome,

      could you please contact me off group at wmaisey at shaw.ca

      re hand control.

      thanking you .....Edmund.......
    • Ron Ginger
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 9, 2013
        > Posted by: "Edmund"wmaisey@... holmes_ca_2000
        > Date: Mon Apr 8, 2013 10:25 pm ((PDT))
        >
        > Jerome,
        >
        > could you please contact me off group at wmaisey at shaw.ca
        >
        > re hand control.
        >
        > thanking you .....Edmund.......

        I love it when guys try to hide their email address like this. Just look
        at the header of the message and your address is there in full form. Its
        a Yahoo feature of the digest mail version.

        ron ginger
      • Mic Arthur
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 10, 2013
          Ron, the mail address is not visible on the yahoo message page
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mach1mach2cnc/message/139636
          It's to hide it from bots, not from anyone getting the emails.