Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Re: I think I got a problem

  • chuck
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 3, 2013
      Bill,
      can you do a system restore on your PC back to before you started having issues?
      Chuck
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 3, 2013
        Bill:

        There isnt anythin in the registry for Mach3. I purposely made it so the registry is not involved. All I can think of is
        perhaps your Video Drivers for OpenGL are defective, or something in the system is gone bad. If it were me, Id reload Windows on top
        of itself, nothing gets lost that way. Id delete the Mach3 folder and reinstall from there. Save the xml you were using just in case all is well,
        then copy it back in. Also check your video driver to ensure its the latest one, if the OpenGL went bad, then it may explain alot..

        www.gearotic.com