RE: [mach1mach2cnc] $25 usb breakout board?

  • Bob Campbell
    Message 1 of 38 , Apr 3 8:01 AM
      Lynn,

      Please let me know if I can be of any help. I sell breakout boards. My local
      friend Randy Ray has a lot of experience with retrofitting engravers.

      Yes, there are a number of low cost breakout boards on the market. Many from
      China.

      Bob Campbell

      Message 38 of 38 , Apr 10 1:15 AM
        Does anyone know if there is a howto on connecting Pokeys and MPG to M3 ?

        I am not getting jogging movement, although in Pokeys IO I see the pins
        change state.
        M3 version .035,
        newest Pokeys SW, plugin etc.

        ?
        Is the Pokeys Pulse Engine a necessary component to get MPGs to work for
        jogging ?

        The only way I got any movement was to map in ports and pins:
        Jog X++ port10/1
        Jog X-- port10/2

        This works, but poorly.
        Jogging is not smooth.

        A switch connected to a Pokeys Input works, when mapped to Input1 in
        ports n pins, so the plugin works.

        --
        -hanermo