Re: CNC Seminar at Cabin Fever

  • marvfrankel
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 28, 2013
      Ron,
      For those of us who find it impossible to attend your seminar, are there any plans to put it on video. I'd be willing to buy a copy.

      Thanks,
      Marv Frankel
      Los Angeles

      --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, Ron Ginger <ronginger@...> wrote:

      > I went up to Brians shop today to review our plans for the CNC seminar
      > and got a chance to see Mach4 running, and in particular the new screen
      > designer. All I can say it is just about amazing. Mach screens will now
      > have all the common GUI widgets, like list boxes, tabbed dialogs,
      > images, etc. And its all integrated into one language environment, so
      > all the gui elements share the same code. This is going to make wizard
      > development just amazing.
      >
      > See it all, Friday, April 12. Cabinfeverexpo.com
      >
      > ron ginger

    • Ron Ginger
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 29, 2013
        Posted by: "marvfrankel"Dcdziner@... marvfrankel
        > Date: Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:51 am ((PDT))
        >
        > Ron,
        > For those of us who find it impossible to attend your seminar, are there any plans to put it on video. I'd be willing to buy a copy.
        >
        > Thanks,

        This has often been requested, and someone has offered to record it. In
        my view these videos are usually terrible, the audio is never good, the
        lighting poor, etc.

        Brian has said he will be making some videos 'real soon now'. These can
        be done in the classroom, with proper setup, and even edited to clean up.

        I will keep the pressure on Brian to do them.

        ron ginger
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 29, 2013
          Sounds like I will be getting a visit from you every week.. "I am here,
          Time to make a video. So get out of your office! " LOL.. I think a set
          of videos is a must for this as it is all new.

          > This has often been requested, and someone has offered to record it. In
          > my view these videos are usually terrible, the audio is never good, the
          > lighting poor, etc.
          >
          > Brian has said he will be making some videos 'real soon now'. These can
          > be done in the classroom, with proper setup, and even edited to clean up.
          >
          > I will keep the pressure on Brian to do them.
          >
          > ron ginger

        • Brian Klemis
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 29, 2013
            Hello Ron,
            I understand your concerns, and maybe a video with the caveat explaining limitations would be a lot better than we have at the moment.
            Once nice clean edited versions are available remove from YouTube?
            thanks Brian K.