Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Re: I think I got a problem

  • art2
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 26, 2013
      Bill:

      So its mach then.. so its either an xml or a plugin. Empty the plugins folder. See if that stops it, it may be trying to load a corrupted plugin..

      www.gearotic.com

      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 3, 2013
        Hey Art,

        I'm out of ideas....

        Renamed all XML's
        Renamed the Plugins folder
        STILL CRASHED!

        Uninstalled/rebooted/reinstalled....
        Tried to open it and it wanted to load:
        "Application DataPrivcy.xml"
        Then it crashed.

        Now this version is installed on the "F" Drive and
        it's been there for years without a problem.

        I took ver. 43xx66 (I think) and went with all the
        default settings to the "C" drive .... IT CRASHED!

        I'm thinking that I might have to clean out the registry
        of anything pointing to Mach.

        --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, art2 <fenerty@...> wrote:

        > Bill:
        >
        > So its mach then.. so its either an xml or a plugin. Empty the
        plugins folder. See if that stops it, it may be trying to load a
        corrupted plugin..

        > www.gearotic.com

      • chuck
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 3, 2013
          Bill,
          can you do a system restore on your PC back to before you started having issues?
          Chuck
          Now this version is installed on the "F" Drive and
          it's been there for years without a problem.

          I took ver. 43xx66 (I think) and went with all the
          default settings to the "C" drive .... IT CRASHED!

          I'm thinking that I might have to clean out the registry
          of anything pointing to Mach.

          --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, art2 <fenerty@...> wrote:

          > Bill:
          >
          > So its mach then.. so its either an xml or a plugin. Empty the
          plugins folder. See if that stops it, it may be trying to load a
          corrupted plugin..

          > www.gearotic.com

        • art2
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 3, 2013
            Bill:

            There isnt anythin in the registry for Mach3. I purposely made it so the registry is not involved. All I can think of is
            perhaps your Video Drivers for OpenGL are defective, or something in the system is gone bad. If it were me, Id reload Windows on top
            of itself, nothing gets lost that way. Id delete the Mach3 folder and reinstall from there. Save the xml you were using just in case all is well,
            then copy it back in. Also check your video driver to ensure its the latest one, if the OpenGL went bad, then it may explain alot..

            www.gearotic.com