Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Looking for a new CNC Machine

  • johntech
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 18, 2013
      Bob

      Did you ever get some prices together for the breakout board and controllers
      you mentioned in your original post?

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 18, 2013
        I'm looking at a machine from Automation Technology Inc.
        It's the KL6060 along with the KL-4042D-36 control box.

        Has anyone heard anything good or bad about them.
        $1500 for the machine and $630 for the controller

        Specifications:
        1: Machine Size: about X: 36 ", Y: 36", Z: 17"

        Table Size: about X: 32" Y: 32" Z space: 4.75"

        working area: about 28" x 28"

        2: Resolution: 0.005"

        Max Speed: Max Speed: up to 200"/min

        3: Stepper Motor: NEMA 23: Rated at 3A, Max Torque 282 oz-in

        4: 6063T-Slot Aluminum Extruded.ALL CNC machine is made out of Aluminum

        5: 20mm Linear Motion Shaft, Chrome Plated, HRC62-65, H6 Tolerance, 52100 Steel for X, Y
        12mm Linear Motion Shaft, Chrome Plated, HRC62-65, H6 Tolerance, 52100 Steel for Z

        6: 16mm SFU1610-C7 high precision ball Screws, Anti-backlash

        7: Tested with Mach3 and EMC

        8: 6 feet long cables from motor

        9: Spindle mount is about 48mm with the router.