Re: Mach 3 V Mach 4

  • greolt
    Message 1 of 177 , Mar 17, 2013
      Did this question get an answer? Maybe I missed it.

      Greg

      Message 177 of 177 , Mar 18, 2013
        I am not 100% sure. I was thinking that the P Port driver would be about
        gone so I was not that worried about what we where going to do.. We will
        do something that is in kind with ArtSoft.. We never have been To hard
        on the hobby user so I don't expect that we will be to expensive.. Or
        that the demo will be to limiting.. I need to talk to Art before
        anything comes out..