Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Re: Mach 3 V Mach 4

  • art2
    Message 1 of 177 , Mar 15 3:36 PM
      John:

      No 64 bit OS will run it. 64Bit system's cores are encrypted against such things..

      www.gearotic.com

      Message 177 of 177 , Mar 18 12:08 PM
        I am not 100% sure. I was thinking that the P Port driver would be about
        gone so I was not that worried about what we where going to do.. We will
        do something that is in kind with ArtSoft.. We never have been To hard
        on the hobby user so I don't expect that we will be to expensive.. Or
        that the demo will be to limiting.. I need to talk to Art before
        anything comes out..