Need 4.5 Amp drive and break out board that works nice

  • Chris CNC
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 14, 2013
      Folks:

      Does anyone can suggest a sound system here put together that works well?.

      Thanks again;

      Chris

    • Bob Campbell
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 15, 2013
        Chris,

        How many drives do you need? I have the breakout board.

        Bob Campbell

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 15, 2013
          Bob:

          I need 4 drives but I also want the whole package too. My motors are stepper 4.5A and 75 VDC power supply is required. Is this something you can do?

          Regards;

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 15, 2013
            Chris,

            Yes, I can help you. I have a PC user group meeting in the morning. I will
            put some number together for you.

            Bob Campbell