Re: How we would like the Mach4 license to work for hobby

  • shaun_wainford
    Message 1 of 61 , Mar 11, 2013
      Sound like the perfect solution to me! :)

      I actually wish id never borught this up.

      When can I send my money...........

      Cheers

      Shaun

      Message 61 of 61 , Mar 12, 2013
        No, I think it's a good deal. How many other companies would allow you
        to say anything. I know and you guys all know that what has made the
        software what it is, is the input from it's user base and we will keep
        doing that. The trouble with 4 is that it has been ground up so there is
        not anything I can give you to play with because we are not done.. when
        it is finished you should be happy with how fast things can be added. It
        is a platform that we should be able to work from for many many years.