Re: Mach 3 End of Life

  • goatfarmer@xtra.co.nz
    Message 1 of 38 , Mar 8, 2013
      --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, Brian Barker <brianb@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      > You would need to make a special M1030.m1s macro. This macro would play
      > a wave file and you could have the machine tell you when it is done..
      >
      > Thanks
      > Brian
      >

      > On 3/6/2013 8:46 PM, Ron Kline wrote:
      > > Hi
      > > I have Mach 3 running on several machines and it has always done exactly
      > > as I asked it so I hope to continue using it as is.
      > > I do have one question if someone has a minute. How do I get Mach to
      > > make a sound or ring a bell at the end of a program?

      hi
      i am not sure how to make a special M1030.m1s macro how do i do this help please im not a softwear person
    • Graham Hollis
      Message 38 of 38 , Mar 9, 2013
        On my system the only way I could get alerts to repeat was with the
        following script in place of multiple PlayWave statements.

        dim cnt
        cnt=5
        do
        cnt=cnt-1
        PlayWave("C:\Windows\Media\Festival\Windows Notify.wav")
        sleep(2000)
        loop until cnt = 0

        The script above will play the the wav file 5 times 2 seconds apart. Change
        the value of cnt for the number of occurences and change the sleep value in
        milliseconds to change the frequency.

        Graham
        www.d2nc.com