Re: Mach 3 End of Life

  • bennyattwell
    Message 1 of 38 , Mar 7, 2013
      ive got mach 3 working on a few machines mainly as i want in my workshop/hobbyshop.
      will i buy mach4? definately!
      why?
      mach has got to be the best value software ive ever owned.
      the value of some items i make with mach would pay for my new licence 20 times over for 1 sale. (so now i couldnt do my work without it)
      im just hoping im not in retirement before the mach4 pro version is released.lol
      also hoping i can buy the lite/hobby version as soon as its released and upgrade to the high end versions when the team get them out.

      we have all been nagging for a better mach. we should all show our support in buying asap when released,to give brian and the team both the funding and the satisfaction motivation to make it better and better!
      i know from the things i make that when someone sends me that "pat on the back" email it makes the effort and time i put into my products worthwhile. if they return as a customer or recommend my products im an even happier bunny!
      but if someone whinges at me i dont feel like working for days.lol
    • Graham Hollis
      Message 38 of 38 , Mar 9, 2013
        On my system the only way I could get alerts to repeat was with the
        following script in place of multiple PlayWave statements.

        dim cnt
        cnt=5
        do
        cnt=cnt-1
        PlayWave("C:\Windows\Media\Festival\Windows Notify.wav")
        sleep(2000)
        loop until cnt = 0

        The script above will play the the wav file 5 times 2 seconds apart. Change
        the value of cnt for the number of occurences and change the sleep value in
        milliseconds to change the frequency.

        Graham
        www.d2nc.com