Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Mach 3 End of Life

  • Ger
    Message 1 of 38 , Mar 6, 2013
      At this point updates don't always do much good. There are numerous posts in
      the forum about serious bugs in versions 3.43.066 and .067, most likely
      introduced withthe latest updates. Experienced users there are recommending
      using 3.43.062, as the updated ones are supposedly too buggy.

      The best option at this point is to find a version that works for you, keep
      a backup copy, and stick with it.

      Message 38 of 38 , Mar 9, 2013
        On my system the only way I could get alerts to repeat was with the
        following script in place of multiple PlayWave statements.

        dim cnt
        cnt=5
        do
        cnt=cnt-1
        PlayWave("C:\Windows\Media\Festival\Windows Notify.wav")
        sleep(2000)
        loop until cnt = 0

        The script above will play the the wav file 5 times 2 seconds apart. Change
        the value of cnt for the number of occurences and change the sleep value in
        milliseconds to change the frequency.

        Graham
        www.d2nc.com