Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Mach 3 End of Life

  • Brian Klemis
    Message 1 of 38 , Mar 5, 2013
      Brian Barker,
      Do we have information on the following questions I am being asked by my customers?
      Will Mach3 be supported once Mach4 is launched as pointed out by John.
      Should they wait for Mach4 because if they buy Mach3 will they have to pay again for Mach4.
      Will the hobby licence for Mach4 be for one machine none commercial use and if yes will they be able to upgrade to new PC easily.
      Will Mach4 updates and bug fixes be documented with info on version updates and full audit trail for new features fixes etc.
      Will Mach3 be for sale after Mach4 launch.
      What is the projected price for Mach4.
      When will anyone be able to see it run if only at show in US can it be Videoed for the rest of us an official video?
      Looking forward to an official answer we can point our customers to the company response.
      Thanks BrianK.

      ________________________________
      Message 38 of 38 , Mar 9, 2013
        On my system the only way I could get alerts to repeat was with the
        following script in place of multiple PlayWave statements.

        dim cnt
        cnt=5
        do
        cnt=cnt-1
        PlayWave("C:\Windows\Media\Festival\Windows Notify.wav")
        sleep(2000)
        loop until cnt = 0

        The script above will play the the wav file 5 times 2 seconds apart. Change
        the value of cnt for the number of occurences and change the sleep value in
        milliseconds to change the frequency.

        Graham
        www.d2nc.com