Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Jerome's Pendant ........................ need a bit of guidance

  • notoneleft
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2013
      Make sure that you have jogging turned on in Mach3.
      Then, try to jog from your keyboard with the standard keys. If you can jog with the keyboard, then you should be able to jog with the Jog-It.
      If you can't jog with the keyboard, go to COnfig > Hotkeys, and set the jogging hotkeys to their default values, which are the left and right arrow keys for X, the up and down arrow keys for Y, and Page Up and Page Down for Z.

      Gerry

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 2, 2013
        I totally agree with TP. I got one of Jerome's Pendants and it works
        great. I have a Small Taig CNC running Mach3 which has NEVER had a
        pendant. It has been working great since I got it 6wks ago.
      • Caddy
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 2, 2013
          "I got one of Jerome's Pendants and it works
          > great"

          "It has been working great since I got it 6wks ago"

          Thanks for the responses. I will "go out and play" tomorrow (wish I could today) I'll update, hopefully with positive news.
          And yes, I have absolute faith ih Jeromes product. My issues reside in my machine and the way it was set up originally and it certainly IS NOT any problem with the pendant. I would also add, Jerome has been very forthcoming with assistance and support. As I mentioned, I purchased my machine from a man who "learned" on that machine. I will make an effort to speak with him as well.
          It works with the shuttle pro but I'm unclear how to make my keyboard "do the right thing" My biggest fear is I will start meddling and make it junk!!
          Again THANKS to all who responded and keep any additional ideas coming..........
          Caddy