RE: [mach1mach2cnc] Re: Wizard Testing (;-)

  • Brooks Lopez
    Message 1 of 43 , Feb 27, 2013
      IT's been a while since I've responded to the group, and I can't even
      remember if I am doing it right or not - but.

      Andy, If you go to the properties of the shortcut you are using, one of the
      tabs (advanced?) should have a check box down near the bottom that says
      something to the effect of "always run this program as administrator".

      _brooks

      From: mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com <mailto:mach1mach2cnc%40yahoogroups.com>
      Message 43 of 43 , Feb 27, 2013
        Thanks anyway, for the effort!