Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Re: Limit switch & de-acceleration

  • Rjreese29
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 27, 2013
      Hi,
      I am currently running softlimits in both mill and lathe XML with a USB ss under the current lockdown and msm pro screen set. Ther was a bit of trouble setting it up because I was not homing to the proper quadrant. When I changed my homing quadrant (I believe quadrant 4). When homing, the spindle has to home towards -x and +y. Once I corrected to to these homing directions, softlimits started working for me in both mill and lathe and have been faultless thanks to Dave.

      Hope this helps someone.

      Rob