RE: [mach1mach2cnc] Re: Wizard Testing (;-)

  • Andy Wander
    Message 1 of 43 , Feb 27, 2013
      No, I didn't install the pre-release on that PC.

      Andy Wander

      _____

      From: mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com <mailto:mach1mach2cnc%40yahoogroups.com>
      From: mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com <mailto:mach1mach2cnc%40yahoogroups.com>

      [mailto:mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com
      Message 43 of 43 , Feb 27, 2013
        Thanks anyway, for the effort!

        Andy Wander

        _____

        From: mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com <mailto:mach1mach2cnc%40yahoogroups.com>
        From: mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com <mailto:mach1mach2cnc%40yahoogroups.com>

        [mailto:mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com
        From: mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com <mailto:mach1mach2cnc%40yahoogroups.com>

        [mailto:mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com
        From: mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com <mailto:mach1mach2cnc%40yahoogroups.com>

        [mailto:mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com
        Correct.. it should install in program files