Emulated Thc Control Torch up and down problem

  • MichaelF
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2013
      I have emulated inputs to control thc up and down, Thc up work great but thc down does not work until my Z axis is above0.200" Ie: I can thc up to .250 and then thc down to 0.2000 and then thc down stops working. I can see it activating on the diagnostics screen but no change in the dro. I'm pretty sure its just a setting somewhere but I cant seem to find it. Please help it's driving me nuts.