3 AXIS CNC RIGID HEAD MILL ON AUCTION WISCONSIN AREA

  • 556RECON
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24, 2013
      There is an *Fryer MB-10R CNC 3 Axis, Rigid Head Mill *on auction from
      a local high school. The bid is at $5700.
      If anyone is interest. I can give more info on it.

      Bob
    • Jeffrey Shank
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 25, 2013
        Where is this mill located.

        Jeff

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 25, 2013
          Jeffrey Shank wrote:

          > Where is this mill located.
          >
          > Jeff

          Ripon, WI. The high school is selling it.
          http://wisconsinsurplus.com/

          Then scroll down to RIPON SCHOOL DISTRICT.

          I do not know what they sell for. But it may be a deal for somebody.

          Bob