Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Machcloud windows 7

  • art2
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2013
      Hi:

      MachCloud was written by myself to test various ways to treat a point cloud to make a mesh. I havent used it in some time, but as I recall you
      simply load the point cloud, then select a method of treatment to create a mesh. The rolling ball method was the best output where a virtual
      ball bearing was rolled across the points and a traingle created form each spot the ball stops as it rests on 3 points..

      Never tried it in Win7..but it has no special functions in it that shouldnt work...

      www.gearotic.com