Machcloud windows 7

  • cemlhh
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24 12:12 PM
      Does Machcloud work with windows 7?
      My problem is Machcloud opens the file and I see the file but then it won't do anything. Yes I'm new to using Machcloud. So its might be me not doing somthing right. But I just can't get the program to do anything and I can't find anything on how to use the program. Any help would be great. Thanks
    • art2
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 24 6:50 PM
        Hi:

        MachCloud was written by myself to test various ways to treat a point cloud to make a mesh. I havent used it in some time, but as I recall you
        simply load the point cloud, then select a method of treatment to create a mesh. The rolling ball method was the best output where a virtual
        ball bearing was rolled across the points and a traingle created form each spot the ball stops as it rests on 3 points..

        Never tried it in Win7..but it has no special functions in it that shouldnt work...

        www.gearotic.com