precision routers

  • chuck
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20 10:44 AM
      has anyone in this group ever heard or dealt with a company named precision routers?
      they sold a CNC hot wire foam cutter that could be converted to a 3 axis router.
      I purchased a custom screen set from them for the 4 axis foam cutter and they told me that they would send me an update when it was finished.
      they have taken down their website.
      Chuck