Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Re: Mach 3 video, Art

  • art2
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 7, 2012
      Werner...

      >> I was sitting in my easy chair 8:00pm after a long day and I thought I will take a look at what you've been doing so I fired up Gearotic big mistake I was having so much fun with it before I knew it, it was 1:00am.

      lol, one guy recently wrote and complained I had written digital Crack.. Glad your enjoying it, the best part of GM is
      that I never get nasty letters anymore about a broken bit, or complex macros not working, makes me enjoy my support role
      again.. Sorry I couldnt help with the video plugin..been quite a while since Ive had to crack a plugin open.. ( That makes me happy too..)

      www.gearotic.com

      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 7, 2012
        Art,
        I did exactly the same thing when GM first came out... there autta be a law!!!!!....
        your an EFFIN GENIUS .... thanx and happy holidays.
        Chuck S