Re: Router to plasma cutter

  • Terry Parker
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2012
      Hiya Ron, 12"x12" is a very small plasma table(;-). I dought
      you would need a THC for the most part. The rest is basic mach3 setup xyz. Wire the start circuit of the plasma to the M3 outputs for torch control. IF it has an arc good signal bring it back to mach3 for a safety ( mach will stop IF you loose the arc or will not start IF the arc does not strike.

      As to the Elec noise you won't know until you fire the torch to SEE how noisy it actually is. Some are more so than others some are very quiet.

      Do ground the table itself to a Ground rod outside the building. Nice big fat wire. Keep it as short as possible.

      Just a thought, (;-) TP