Re: artcam gcode and mach 3 mirrored

  • mryeagle
    Message 1 of 18 , Sep 5, 2012
      old topic, but one I would really like some more info on..

      I have a "left" and need to mirror the part to the right..

      if I insert a -1 in the y scaling dro i'll get a mirror image?

      because if that were the case I would have saved 3 hours of teaching time tonight!!!

    • qconvers@aol.com
      Message 2 of 18 , Sep 6, 2012
        You could download a trial version of RhinoCad. Type 'Mirror' into the
        command line and you'd have your right.

        Regards Dave K