Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Backlashe training anyone has a good document?

  • lee
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2012
      As far as I know the best way to check back lash is to use a dial gauge and move each axis in each direction until you find the exact amount of movement needed to get the axis to move and use that figure

      Sent from Samsung MobileChris <microcnc_31@...> wrote:Hello Folks:

      Anyone has a good simple link on this?. I have been cutting a square and
      measured the dimension and set the difference as backlash with design
      dimension. Is this bullet proof method or there is more to this?

      Thanks again;

      Chris