Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Mach4 Run From Here

  • Edmund
    Message 1 of 56 , Aug 31, 2012
      John/Brian,

      I'm not up there with you guys, but when I use run from here in Mach3, I stop the machine, send the machine to rewind, then go to zero, I then switch off the control and do dummy runs until I'm certain I have the right line code, then start control box and start program, it works for me, and I feel sure all is well,

      Message 56 of 56 , Sep 3, 2012
        Thanks Brian , We can always add a Screen button/script to do the G31/G28.1 to be used before the RFH.

        The old G68 routine would NOT run with a G28.1 in the Gcode it errored out and stopped.

        Thanks For all the hard work I will let you get back to it.

        (;-) TP