Gecko g540 With Serline & mach3 Help

  • tool_and_die_maker
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2012
      Happy independence day, I recently bought a light machines 0400 lathe I have swapped out original control box and steppers to gecko G540. I can go into mach turn and jog dro on screen works motors are on and locked like the suppose to but acts like it is not getting any signal from mach turn. is there a special xml file I need to run this lathe which is a sherline under mach3 with gecko? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Andy
    • dmauch@camtronics-cnc.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6, 2012
        Contact me at dmauch@... and I will email you a xml file that has all the setup info for use with a lathe.
        Dan